Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
Partner with the Agency Creative Director and Head of Brand Creative in the delivery of compelling 360° campaigns. This role is based around the inception, production, and execution of the marketing and advertising communications that live across multiple platforms and channels globally. The focus of this role is Polo Kids with other 'world of Polo' projects as assigned. The position reports to the Head of Brand Creative and will touch all communication channels including but (not limited to) digital & print advertising, cross-platform video, and social media.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Collaborate with Brand Creative, project managers, and other cross-functional departments to create a range of brand content and campaign deliverables
* Confidently lead the development and delivery of 360 content campaigns across multiple touch points
* Work with Creative Leadership to refine concept presentation documents, including but not limited to photo and video direction, graphic design, and third-party creative collaboration.
* Confidently lead a high volume of photo and video productions, interacting with internal and external partners with clarity and professionalism
* Lead on set production
* Follow through with content post-production across dynamic deliverables
* Manage retouching to a high standard and taste level
* Ensure that all projects are within deadlines and budget constraints
* Develop a consistent visual voice across all material
* Focus on Campaigns for Brand & Sports
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
* Art Director experience, preferably with a fashion company or creative agency
* Experience commissioning and working with photography - from initial concept references to final execution
* Competence working with video - from developing treatments to working with DPs, directors, editors, and motion designers
* Strong Photoshop, InDesign, and keynote skills; working knowledge of other current design applications
* Some experience with Ai (Illustrator) and Premiere and After Effects
* Excellent written and verbal presentation skills
* Excellent understanding of typography
* Significant experience working with retouching
* Strong attention to detail
* Strong time management and ability to multitask
* Experience & enthusiasm working with kids greatly welcomed!