Ralph Lauren Corporation is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
Are you an experienced retail manager with the knowledge and sensibility of customer service? We are looking for an experienced Department Manager who can drive excellent standards of customer service and lead and work as part of our enthusiastic, dynamic teams in our Ralph Lauren store in Roermond.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
What does being a Ralph Lauren Department Manager involve?
* Embrace the Customer service model and drive positive behaviors around the company focus areas
* Deliver the business initiatives to support the brand business vision and increase productivity
* Lead & develop the team to deliver the RL Selling Culture
* Execute the Brand Presentation guidelines to further enhance the RL Selling Culture
* Exceed sales and profitability targets
* Deliver sales and profitability through key metrics: KPI
* Adopt tools & processes to improve employee efficiency & increase productivity
* Understand and support budgetary requirements to increase the store profitability
* Manage & maintain a safe working environment for customers and employees
* Maintain compliance of all company policy & procedures including health and safety and employment legislation
* Partner with the (Assistant) General Manager and implement action plans to minimize shrink and improve store compliance
* Responsible for the supervision and development of the team
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
What characteristics and skills do you need to be a Ralph Lauren Department Manager?
* Previous managerial experience with a fast-paced high-volume retail environment.
* Work autonomously and give proactive guidance to team in a fast paced and dynamic environment
* Excellent sales skills (actively engage with customers to promote sales and offer best in class shopping experience)
* Able to prioritize workload, meet tight deadlines and specified standards
* Excellent organizational, planning and time management skills
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to engage, motivate and influence direct team and others
* Required language: Dutch and/or English, other languages may be an advantage
* Computer skills: MS Office