Coach is a global fashion house founded in New York in 1941. Inspired by the vision of Creative Director Stuart Vevers and the inclusive and courageous spirit of our hometown, we make beautiful things, crafted to last-for you to be yourself in.
Coach is part of the Tapestry portfolio - a global house of brands committed to stretching what's possible.
A member of the Tapestry family, we are part of a global house of brands that has unwavering optimism and is committed to being innovative and wholly inclusive. Visit Our People
page to learn more about Tapestry's commitment to equity, inclusion, and diversity. Primary Purpose:
Coach's Digital group presents rich and compelling brand experiences globally online through multiple web venues while consistently building brand awareness and maximizing eCommerce opportunities. The Manager of eCommerceMerchandising will manage and support the team responsible for site merchandising for the Outlet eCommerce channel in the execution of site strategies to help achieve the financial and performance targets for the business. The successful individual will leverage their proficiency to...
- Responsible for eCommerce product merchandising for the Coach Outlet website
- Own the end-to-end management of shop and product experiences for all products on the site with emphasis on Handbags, the largest product category
- Leverage digital customer and product insights to evaluate and help identify promotional strategies
- Manage ecommerce photography and functionality asset needs, development, and innovation across site
- Partner with Buying team in reviewing product flows, promotions, and 360 campaigns
- Review on site search and null results, ratings, and reviews, plus SEO data to help inform assortment decisions
- Sequence and monitor all Shops on the Coach Outlet website
- Update sequencing and refresh category shops based on data insights, inventory, newness, marketing, price changes and sales trends
- Check site and reports daily to identify and action on any needle-moving merch/site updates
- Serve as the go-to for any call outs or issues found within products or shops
The accomplished individual will possess...
- Leverage analytics tools and cross-functional partnerships to create best in class eCommerce experiences
- Own weekly and ad-hoc site reporting (shop, customer, diagnostics, search) to identify business opportunities
- Leverage business analysis & strong understanding of digital KPIs to track shop selling, identify key trends & maximize opportunities in the assortment to achieve growth & profitability
- Participate in weekly team meetings with cross functional partners to better understand business results and inform brainstorming efforts
- Attend seasonal product walkthroughs and marketing kick off meetings to stay informed on primary product and marketing messages
- Keep a pulse on competitive landscape to help inform future strategies and brainstorming efforts
- Manage a team of two Associates, with a focus on coaching and long term talent development
Our Competencies for All Employees
- Bachelors degree with a minimum of 5-7 years of professional experience in eCommerce or eCommerce merchandising/buying preferred
- Fashion and/or retail background (or related industry) preferred
- 2+ years of people management preferred
- Passion for eCommerce is a must
- Outstanding attention to detail and accuracy required; a thirst for learning and success
- Excellent communication skills and team oriented mindset
- Ability to effectively interact with team members and extensive cross functional network across all levels
- Demonstrate strong logical analysis and problem-solving skills
- Flexible and adaptive to changing priorities; able to organize, multi-task and prioritize workload to meet deadlines
- Excellent product sensibility and ability to merchandise site in a visually appealing way
- Must have strong Excel skills (i.e., knowledge of vlookups and pivot tables)
- Proficient with Google Analytics & knowledge of digital KPIs
- Demandware/SFCC/Plumslice or other site merchandising catalog a plus
Our Competencies for All People Managers
- Courage: Doesn't hold back anything that needs to be said; provides current, direct, complete, and "actionable" positive and corrective feedback to others; lets people know where they stand; faces up to people problems on any person or situation (not including direct reports) quickly and directly; is not afraid to take negative action when necessary.
- Creativity: Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Dealing with Ambiguity: Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; isn't upset when things are up in the air; doesn't have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
- Drive for Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Interpersonal Savvy: Relates well to all kinds of people, up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
- Learning on the Fly: Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything.
- Strategic Agility: Sees ahead clearly; can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately; has broad knowledge and perspective; is future oriented; can articulately paint credible pictures and visions of possibilities and likelihoods; can create competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans.
- Developing Direct Reports and Others:Provides challenging and stretching tasks and assignments; holds frequent development discussions; is aware of each person's career goals; constructs compelling development plans and executes them; pushes people to accept developmental moves; will take on those who need help and further development; cooperates with the developmental system in the organization; is a people builder.
- Building Effective Teams: Blends people into teams when needed; creates strong moraleand spirit in theirteam; shares wins and successes; fosters open dialogue; lets people finish and be responsible for their work; defines success in terms of the whole team; creates a feeling of belonging in the team.
Coach is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant's or employee's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. #LI-HYBRID #LI-AD1 Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Tapestry, Inc. will provide applicants and employees with reasonable accommodation for disabilities or religious beliefs. If you require reasonable accommodation to complete the application process, please contact Tapestry People Services at 1-855-566-9264 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit Coach at www.coach.com. BASE PAY RANGE $82,000.00 TO $118,000.00 Annually
Click Here - U.S Corporate Compensation & Benefit