The HELIOT EMIL™ team is looking for a Product Development Manager to lead the Development team. Reporting directly to the Creative Director, you will be responsible to managing our entire product development process and overseeing the work-flow and critical path across Design and Development. You will also work closely with Merchandising and Production to oversee the successful evolution and implementation of the seasonal range plan, as well as to ensure target pricing and margins are met.
Desired skills and qualifications:
A minimum of 4+ years of experience leading PD teams,Experience managing entire PD processExcellent communication skills with the ability to work well under pressureAbility to work proactively, independently on multiple projects under tight timeframesHighly organized, flexible with the ability to adapt to a fast-paced ever-changing environmentUnderstanding and alignment with the HELIOT EMIL aesthetic.
Your tasks will include but will not be limited to:
- Lead all product development activities by cross-functioning with Design and ProductionAssess and approve the engineering of all new developments
- Review and oversee issuance of all specs and tech packs for accuracy, completeness, quality, and affordability
- Recommend enhancements, construction, and material options to elevate our brand, hitting financial requirements
- Optimize current styles that do not meet design, merchandising, production, or financial needs
- Ensure protos and SMS arrives on time
- Manage the pass off clean specs to manufacturing partners on behalf of design; communicate daily with overseas offices and direct suppliers on questions and changes to specs
- Review prototypes and market samples to ensure accuracy in execution to spec
- Lead Proto, SMS and PPS fittings
- Oversee the maintenance of all standards issued for brand consistency
- Supervise, schedule, and track all confirmation samples to ensure exact execution of final design; reviews and approves all colors and materials, addressing variances with vendors and Merch team
- Develop product quality guidelines
- Source and optimize materials, suppliers, techniques, and costs
- Do performance reviews, and recommendations on improvements on factories
- Ensure product quality
- Realize innovative designs and ideas
- Build and manage development calendar and timeline
What we offer:
- Salary based on qualification and previous experience
- An international fashion business in rapid growth
- Great responsibility and the opportunity to grow with the company
- An opportunity within a creative, young, and committed team
Position based in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Please attach your CV, Letter of Motivation and References/Recommendation.