Learning Specialist is responsible for developing, coordinating and delivering new and existing programs for all Global Protection Professionals. Responsible for helping with the development of training plans for all job functions for all security professionals to minimize loss, protect company assets, and provide training to security professionals to ensure the highest level of security/loss prevention efficiency, awareness and education. Responsible for the oversight and delivery of all core training programs for initial hires and the development, maintenance and reporting of all measuring tools crafted to continuously improve the development of all personnel and programs for all Global Protection Professionals.
Coordinate and deliver training programs.
- Facilitate courses, using sound methodology at a sophisticated facilitation skills level.
- Facilitate all department new hires and initial training of all security personnel.
- Coordinate all communication and travel for training purposes.
- Track metrics and follow-up post training
Design training programs and materials
- Is responsible for completer production of education media from inception, scripting to filming.
- Leads the research and design efforts for new and revised training projects.
- Leads the design format of classroom and on the job training programs.
- Works with peers to facilitate evolution of delivery methods to include, as needed, web-based training, video content, blended learning.
Develop and maintain training programs.
- Lead with the development of training programs, coordinating and leading teams of subject matter authorities.
- Develop materials to include leaders' guides, user manuals, job aids, reference materials, etc.
- Explore opportunities to keep training design, development, and delivery skills current and effective proficiency in adult learning theories, effective facilitation and communication.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience in training and development
- Highly effective facilitation and presentation skills
- Strong core communication skills- writing, editing, speaking, planning and strategy.
- Ability to engage an audience, both in-person and remote
- Ability to work independently and collaborate on a team.
- Excellent follow up, organizational skills, project management skills and able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent computer skills, working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Knowledge of LMS Administration and e-learning course development tools such as Articulate Rise, Storyline