IMMEDIATE AVAILABILITY | FULL-TIME | 6-MONTHS
We are looking for a passionate and engaged Knitwear & Jersey Technician Intern to join our Knitwear & Jersey Pattern Making Team in our Corporate Offices in Trebaseleghe (PD).
In this role, you will support the team in the following activities:
- Reception and review/study of the sketch/drawing;
- Prototyping and creation of patterns;
- Measurement and prototype ironing;
- Assistance to activities related to sample point management, prototype documentation and sampling;
- Participation in identifying defects in the sample and defect rectification.
- Diploma or degree in fashion or related fields;
- Good knowledge of the Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint);
- Proficiency in both English and professional Italian;
- Familiarity with CAD Lectra is a plus;
- Precision, proactiveness, time management, and problem-solving skills.
YOUR FUTURE EXPERIENCE WITH US:
- An extraordinary internship path: different activities, events and experiences design to help you develop yourself and becomepart of our community;
- Our Career Start Program: to expand your knowledge by taking exclusive courses and by guided by your team;
- Monthly reimbursement & ticket lunch / free access to the canteen for lunch.
"Moncler is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate on the basis of Ethnic origin, Skin color, Religion, Civil status, Age, Nationality, Ancestry, any form of disability or neurodivergence, medical condition, Gender, Gender Identity or Expression, Sexual Orientation. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees."