STARTING FROM OCTOBER | FULL-TIME | 6-MONTHS
We are looking for a passionate and engaged Production Planner Intern to join our Knitwear &Jersey Operations Team in our Corporate Offices in Trebaseleghe (PD).
In this role, you will support the team in the following activities:
- Daily verification of material availability and arrival necessary for production;
- Generation of picking lists;
- Analysis and processing of reports to support the area manager;
- Monitoring of raw material requirements in coordination with the purchasing department and raw material warehouse to ensure production starts in accordance with the production plan;
- Progress monitoring in the internal knitwear production department.
- Master/Bachelor degree in Economics, Management, or Management Engineering;
- Proficient in English;
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Power Point);
- Knowledge of the major management systems (Stealth 3000, PLM, ATOMOS, SAP) is a plus;
- Analytical skills and organizational abilities.
YOUR FUTURE EXPERIENCE WITH US:
- An extraordinary internship path: different activities, events and experiences design to help you develop yourself and becomepart of our community;
- Our Career Start Program: to expand your knowledge by taking exclusive courses and by guided by your team;
- Monthly reimbursement & ticket lunch / free access to the canteen for lunch.
"Moncler is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate on the basis of Ethnic origin, Skin color, Religion, Civil status, Age, Nationality, Ancestry, any form of disability or neurodivergence, medical condition, Gender, Gender Identity or Expression, Sexual Orientation. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees."