As an environmental reporting coordinator, your role would involve monitoring and analyzing environmental-related data (climate, water, biodiversity, waste and others), improving reporting systems and processes and contributing to the completion of surveys such as CDP, DJSI, sustainability reporting and other queries from investors and key stakeholders on environmental data. Key responsibilities:
- Data Collection and Management: they establish and maintain systems for collecting environmental related data, which may include greenhouse gas emissions, energy consumption, water usage, waste generation, biodiversity related measures and other relevant environmental metrics;
- Data Analysis and Reporting: they analyze environmental data to identify trends, patterns, and areas for improvement. They prepare reports, dashboards, and visualizations to communicate the findings effectively to internal and external stakeholders;
- Monitoring progress toward STBIs and climate targets related to the sustainability plan;
- Stay up-to-date with relevant climate-related regulations, standards, and reporting frameworks such as the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI), Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP), or industry-specific standards;
- Continuous improvement of data gathering from supply-chain related systems as well as external databases and tools. Identify opportunities to enhance data collection processes, streamline reporting workflows, and improve data quality.
- At least 4 years experience in environmental reporting;
- Proven experience in Energy and climate transition, Climate Change Risk & Impact Assessment, GHG accounting and reporting, Life Cycle Assessment, GHG Target Settings, Resource Efficiency & Management, Sustainability Reporting;
- Academic background in Environmental Engineer or similar degrees;
- Have strong analytical skills, an ability to quickly grasp technical issues, assess data, and good knowledge of Excel or other modeling tools;
- Experience with CDP, GHG Protocol, GRI Standards and other environmental surveys and environmental aspects of climate and environmental reporting;
- Strong interpersonal and team-working skills and an ability to deliver to tight deadlines and goal oriented;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and an ability to write in Italian and English fluently, accurately and concisely. Other languages are considered a plus.
"Moncler is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate on the basis of Ethnic origin, Skin color, Religion, Civil status, Age, Nationality, Ancestry, any form of disability or neurodivergence, medical condition, Gender, Gender Identity or Expression, Sexual Orientation. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees."