We are in search of an enthusiastic and numbers-driven candidate to join On's Accounting team in Portland, Oregon who will contribute to On's continued success in a fast-paced environment. A basic understanding of accounting, standard accounts receivables procedures, and processing payments is ideal. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to grow in their career as On continues to grow!
- Processes daily payments independently
- Provides account statements and manages credit limits
- Support members of the Finance and Accounting team on the month/annual end-closing process
- Conducts effective and thorough collection calls
- Other duties as needed
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or equivalent experience preferred
- 1+ year(s) of professional work experience or internships in numbers-focused role(s)
- Proficiency in Excel and other Microsoft Office Suite programs
- Self-driven with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to effectively multi-task
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills and ability to learn new systems and processes
Meet The Team
Join us as part of the forward-thinking and action-oriented Americas Finance team, aiming to be our speedboat's backbone and the advanced navigator. We constantly strive to challenge the status quo, to drive growth and to shape tomorrow's best practices by thinking differently, acting cross-functionally, and making use of the latest technology. In order to deliver controlled and durable growth, the team brings an entrepreneurial and results-driven mindset combined with strong analytical and hands-on execution skills.
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination. We are requesting that you provide sensitive demographic information such as gender identity and race/ethnicity to help us ensure that we are creating equitable and fair experiences for all potential future team members. You are not required to provide this demographic information and this information will in no way impact your eligibility for hire.