As the Apparel Commercial Lead you make big ideas, bigger. This is the team responsible for scaling our most important products, channels, categories, and markets. And you will do that specifically for our Apparel business. You will do this in close partnership with our global channel leaders (Ecomm, Retail, and GM's across all markets) as well as operations, product, finance, and marketing leaders.
- Make On known as a true Sportswear Brand, head-to-toe. You'll need to be a strong leader and partner with many functions to bring this category to market and shape it into our long range plans to make apparel a significant part of our total business
- Bring together product, merchandising, sales, marketing and tech teams to launch apparel and accessories in market
- Manage GTM moments specific to this category through all functions
- Bring a strong analytical mind and view to the performance and health of the business across all channels, including wholesale and ecomm
- Be the single, strong connection point to our global apparel design and commercial team ensuring a consistent global view on product, campaigns and communities
- You are constantly connected to the innovation and sustainability teams to ensure the range is forward-looking and industry leading with regionally specific feedback being brought forth
- Gathering and analyzing all data and future trends, including attending trade shows and market visits, to initiate the seasonal kick-off, working with your team to validate and input marketplace product data
- 10+ years of industry related experience, working in the Apparel industry
- Experience working in the premium lifestyle market and performance outdoors and understanding of its opportunities
- Strength in managing projects and ability in delivering throughout the full process end-to-end - proven track record of at least 5 years managing complex global projects whilst sticking to critical timelines and deadlines
- Demonstrated passion for the apparel and/or fashion industry
- Entrepreneurial attitude, ambition and willingness to take on challenges - you have experience launching and leading apparel product initiatives
- Demonstrated experience in working independently through strategic plans - xperience creating and executing global strategies
- Ability to analyze and understand retail math and KPI's across multiple channels (own retail, wholesale, ecommerce)
Meet The Team
As you might expect from the fastest-growing sportswear brand, the commercial team at On is a unique place to be. It's a newly forming team that requires the explorer spirit to build some of it new and also bring the right existing pieces together. This team of entrepreneurs is used to dynamic turnaround times and ambitious targets. The shared mission? Ignite the human spirit through movement.
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.