Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
HUGO BOSS Ticino SA, sited in Coldrerio Switzerland, masters the fashion flow for all the Brands of the product groups Shirt & Neckwear, Knitwear, Bodywear & Hosiery, Footwear, Accessories and Licenses supported by a Business Services Unit.
By now, we are searching for a six months internship within our Footwear Business Unit who will take care of the following tasks: What you can expect:
- Support the team in defining the main range of collections by providing various forms of analysis, ranging from salestocompetitors analysis, market trends, and products;
- Take care of data management and system maintenance;
- Help in the showroom and sample management;
- Support all back office activities cross team;
- Contribute to interfacing withdesign and development teams.
- Have a degree in Fashion Management, Economics or similar;
- Be fashion and footwear passionate;
- Have Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, power BI will be a plus;
- Be fluent inspoken and written English;
- Have good analytical and organizational skills;
- International, multilingual and inspirational working environment (digital and innovation focused);
- Company focus on welfare and alignment between work and personal life: Smart Working program and Time flexibility approach;
- Health and Safety constant support and Fitness space;
- Full relocation support for employees coming from abroad.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.