About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea-that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms-is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our teamis made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.About the Role
In this role you will support the Global Quality organization's strategic objectives in delivering consistent product quality, compliance with standards and regulations, and the enhancement of customer satisfaction. It requires establishing cross-functional partnerships with various departments to drive process management and execution. Additionally, the role involves analytical analysis and reporting, continuous improvement and capability building.What You'll Do
Who You Are
- Partner with DC Quality Assurance and DC Operations teams in executing execution for all activities related to in-market issue claims including VAS (value added service) and RTV (return to vendor) workstreams
- Gap Source Library administrator facilitating provisioning requests, managing document change process and ad-hoc site maintenance
- Support Voice of Consumer (VOC) capability through topic building and tuning, ad-hoc research requests and publication of weekly and monthly reporting
- Collaborate across department to identify and implement best practices to optimize resources and reduce complexity
- Partner with GIS Global Quality leadership on additional priorities, cross-functional support needs and projects as requested
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- 2-4 years experience in Retail, Quality Assurance, Supply Chain Management or equivalent education and experience
- Strong attention to detail and follow through
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work manage multiple workstreams and prioritize based on business needs
- Ability to make decisions independently and work under general direction
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Office applications. (Power BI / Tableau is a plus)
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five "on the clock" hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee's base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. In 2022, we were recognized by Forbes as one of the World's Best Employers and one of the Best Employers for Diversity.
Salary Range: $68,200 - $86,900 USD
Employee pay will vary based on factors such as qualifications, experience, skill level, competencies and work location. We will meet minimum wage or minimum of the pay range (whichever is higher) based on city, county and state requirements.US Candidates
Please note that effective, June 30, 2022, Gap Inc. will no longer require any of its employees to wear face masks or require proof of COVID vaccination, unless required by local or state/provincial mandates or as part of Gap Inc's quarantine guidelines after being exposed to or testing positive for COVID. Therefore, please disregard any language in any job posting that refers to Gap Inc.'s face mask and proof of vaccination policy as said policy is no longer effective.