STARTING FROM OCTOBER | FULL-TIME | 6-MONTHS
We are looking for a passionate and engaged HR Intern to join our HR Team in our Corporate Offices in Trebaseleghe (PD).
In this role, you will support the team in the following activities:
- Being involved in all recruiting activities, supporting the team in candidate sourcing, screening, and interviewing;
- Defining recruiting needs and drafting job descriptions;
- Posting job openings on relevant channels;
- Screening and interviewing candidates;
- Maintaining accurate data in the Talent team's database;
- Actively supporting Employer Branding projects and university relations.
- Master/Bachelor degree in Economics, Humanities or Labor Consultant;
- Proficient in English;
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Power Point);
- Strong organizational abilities and attention to detail;
- Ability to work effectively both independently and in a team;
- Results-oriented individual with a positive attitude;
- Confident communication skills at all levels.
YOUR FUTURE EXPERIENCE WITH US:
- An extraordinary internship path: different activities, events and experiences design to help you develop yourself and becomepart of our community;
- Our Career Start Program: to expand your knowledge by taking exclusive courses and by guided by your team;
- Monthly reimbursement & ticket lunch / free access to the canteen for lunch.
"Moncler is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate on the basis of Ethnic origin, Skin color, Religion, Civil status, Age, Nationality, Ancestry, any form of disability or neurodivergence, medical condition, Gender, Gender Identity or Expression, Sexual Orientation. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees."