For our Product Management Department we are looking for a DIBA Product Developer based in our Global HQ in
- Master Data Management;
- Enter models, components, and semi-finished products into the DIBA system (Digital Integrated Bill of Materials);
- Manage color variants for components;
- Create and manage international maintenance labels and composition information;
- Participate in industrialization fittings to ensure rigorous control and implementation of potential modifications.
- Providing final approval for production at the conclusion of the process.
- Minimum 3/4 years of relevant experience in a Product Office, preferably within the luxury textile and apparel sector;
- Strong organizational skills with an emphasis on precision and flexibility;
- Excellent teamwork and goal-oriented mindset;
- Knowledge of pattern construction, garment manufacturing techniques, and industry-specific standards;
- Proficiency in PLM and Stealth;