STARTING FROM SEPTEMBER | FULL-TIME | 6-MONTHS
We are looking for a passionate and engaged IT Retail Intern to join our IT Omnichannel Reail team in our Global HQ in Milan.
In this role, you will support the team in the following activities:
- Support in project management through all fundamental phases (kick-off, planning, development, testing, and final delivery);
- Drafting functional documentation related to projects;
- Gathering requirements and writing minutes of meetings held with Business and IT stakeholders;
- Incident analysis, execution of report tests, data verification.
- Master/Bachelor degree in Economics, Management, or Management Engineering;
- Proficient in English;
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Power Point);
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Passionate and proactive.
YOUR FUTURE EXPERIENCE WITH US:
- An extraordinary internship path: different activities, events and experiences design to help you develop yourself and becomepart of our community;
- Our Career Start Program: to expand your knowledge by taking exclusive courses and by guided by your team;
- Monthly reimbursement & ticket lunch / free access to the canteen for lunch.
"Moncler is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate on the basis of Ethnic origin, Skin color, Religion, Civil status, Age, Nationality, Ancestry, any form of disability or neurodivergence, medical condition, Gender, Gender Identity or Expression, Sexual Orientation. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees."