One World, One Philosophy, One Family - that's BESTSELLER. As a family-run international fashion company, founded in Denmark in 1975, BESTSELLER today employs more than 18,000 people worldwide who develop our brands such as VERO MODA, JACK & JONES, ONLY, ONLY & SONS, VILA, SELECTED, NAME IT, MAMA LICIOUS and PIECES and market them in all distribution channels. With its central headquarters in Vienna, BESTSELLER Region East has been serving the Austrian market, Eastern Europe and the Middle East since 1998 and is divided into the two divisions Retail and Wholesale. For our Finance Team we are looking for a..
Financial Controller (m/f/d)
- Financial controlling and processing of ad-hoc analyses as well as evaluations
- Preparation of targets and quarterly forecasts
- Regular meetings with relevant stakeholders
- Participation in the creation and further development of new and existing internal controlling / reporting tools
- Supporting the Finance Business Partner in various tasks
- Reporting to the Regional Finance Manager Preparation of calculations for regional service level agreements (employees:inside)
- Monthly and annual commission calculations / overviews for auditors
- Preparation and maintenance of commission accrual overviews for accounting purposes
- Half of the work time is dedicated to focusing on HR and Payroll issues
- College degree in finance, business administration or similar
- Experience in controlling of a multinational company, especially in the area of Payroll / HR controlling, is an advantage
- MS Office (package focus on Excel)
- Excellent analytical understanding and entrepreneurial / cross-functional thinking - always looking for improvement opportunities
- Ability to understand complex issues, challenge existing thought patterns and develop innovative solutions
- Structured, inquisitive, pragmatic, proactive, hands-on, well organized and able to prioritize and complete multiple tasks in a timely manner
- Excellent problem solving skills, attention to detail, "can-do" attitude, excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Fluency in German and proficiency in English is a must
- Responsible area of responsibility with a lot of creative freedom in a family working environment
- A corporate culture where we welcome new ideas and move quickly from idea to action
- Being part of a team where collaboration, creativity and action are key.
- Light-flooded modern office directly at the U4 station Heiligenstadt as well as in our villa in the 19th district with a park
- Freshly prepared food in the cafeteria Coffee, soft drinks as well as fruit in organic quality
- A variety of employee discounts for all our brands
- Flexible working with home office option
- Long-term and attractive perspective in a financially strong and expanding company
Please make sure you have all the information about your work permit in Austria.
Monika Pupel and Cornelia Zillinger are looking forward to your application!