Kering is a global Luxury group which manages the development of a series of renowned Houses in fashion, leather goods, jewelry and watches: Gucci, Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, Balenciaga, Alexander McQueen, Brioni, Boucheron, Pomellato, Dodo, Qeelin, as well as Kering Eyewear. In 2022, Kering had 47,000 employees and restated revenue of €20.4 billion. Kering is a major player in the luxury sector. By placing creativity at the heart of its strategy, Kering empowers its people to lead the way in terms of creative expression while crafting tomorrow's Luxury in a sustainable and responsible way. We capture these beliefs in our signature: "Empowering Imagination." A shared culture and determination unite our Houses. Together, we are building a unique, passionate and responsible Luxury group, working to push boundaries in a positive way. Join us to shape the Luxury of tomorrow with us.Job Description
We are currently seeking a Receptionist for a 12 month fixed term contract role. Your opportunity
This Receptionist opportunity will require the successful candidate to provide comprehensive front of house support to the office, while having responsibility for the organisation of office management tasks.
This role requires a flexible approach to all responsibilities, carrying out other ad-hoc duties according to the office needs. You will be the face of the organisation and responsible for the following; How you will contribute
Who you are
- To provide a warm, courteous and prompt welcome on guests arrival at the reception desk
- The main point of contact for any visitor/guest or employee for the organisation
- Providing a meet and greet service to all Kering and the Brands visitors whilst handling the reception desk
- Arranging all mail, franking, international and local couriers in line with the Company procedure
- Arranging taxis and chauffeurs for guests and employees
- Booking and allocation of meeting room space and the management of daily changes
- Switchboard operation: Taking care of external and internal calls in a professional manner and be the first point of contact for all phone enquiries, taking messages when required
- Ensuring the reception area is kept clean and tidy at all times
- Registering all guests with the building's reception
- Making sure the office's desks are booked daily on Office Space (desk booking tool)
- Supporting the Operations team
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally
- Computer literate, including excellent knowledge of Microsoft packages (Word, Excel & PowerPoint).
- Previous experience of a similar role where they have been required to prioritise and multi-task various and competing demands.
- A good communicator with the ability to interface regularly with internal and external personnel at all levels
- Ability to be discrete and reliable at all times
Fixed Term (Fixed Term)Start Date
Kering UK Services Ltd.