Primary Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- You will support the creative team on a variety of art-working briefs, primarily producing web assets to support e-retail and e-com including campaign banners, social media assets, digital templates and layout of seasonal selling tools for sales and marketing.
- You will have ownership of design briefs from ideation through to completion, delivering web assets that are both on brand and adhere to UX best practices.
- You will be responsible for the adaptation and resizing of all the above across multiple territories.
- You will proactively manage and be accountable for artwork quality, accuracy and consistency.
- You will ensure that all executions are produced in a customer-focused manner, focussed on readability, usability, functionality and performance.
- You will deliver against branding, UI interaction and performance guidelines.
Organisation ‘Fit’ & Values
- You will be an ambassador for Rat & Boa, actively promoting the company both inside and outside the business.
- You are outgoing, approachable and supportive.
- You have a proven ability to manage workloads and conflicting priorities in a busy work environment.
- You view and welcome constructive criticism as a means for development and improvement.
Background & Profile
- An avid fan of all things design, someone who is constantly researching and looking for inspiration.
- Proven experience in a web design role within an e-retail space, preferably in fashion.
- Proactive in carrying out responsibilities, bringing creative and innovative ideas.
- Strong website design UI design skills.
- Ability to translate wireframes into web components.
- Proficient in Sketch, Figma or InVision studio as well as Adobe packages.
- Experience working with design systems.
- Good understanding of e-commerce UX principles. Background in UX a bonus.
- 3+ years of fashion design experience working in Digital Design.
- Must be able to work well both independently and as part of a collaborative team.
- Excellent communication skills, able to provide clear direction and leadership on creative concepts visually and verbally.
Note: This job description is a guide to the principal, current duties of the job. It does not form part of the contract of employment.