Title: Operations Intern
Location: London, UK
Length of Internship/Placement: Min 3-6 months
At Galvan London, we are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious Operations Intern to join our dynamic team in London.
We are a fast-paced, luxury fashion brand and are looking for someone who is passionate about the fashion industry and is eager to learn about the inner workings of a luxury fashion brand.
You will work closely with the Ops team and be responsible for assisting with the day-to-day operations of the business, providing support with support, logistics, project management, and office/studio maintenance.
Responsibilities (included but not limited to)
- Provide admin support for the Operations department, including retail and e-commerce operations
- Support logistics admin, helping with the creation and coordination of shipments
- Assisting with data entry, order processing and inventory
- Assist in project management for the operations team
- Occasionally provide support with ad-hoc orders allocated within retail
- Order supplies for the business, monitor deliveries and manage incoming post
- Maintain tidiness of office and studio
- Run general errands as needed
What you will learn/we will teach you:
- An overall insight into how a design brand works behind the scenes, including business, retail, and e-commerce operations
- How to manage tasks, ensuring they are executed to a high standard
- Time management and efficiency
- The importance of a personal approach to complete tasks to a professional standard
- Develop your attention to detail in a professional environment
- Currently enrolled in a college or university, preferably studying Business Administration, Operations, Supply Chain, Fashion or a related field
- Eligible for the work placement programme as part of your studies, 3-6 month min internship, full-time 40hrs/week, eligible for school credit
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Meticulous attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Positive and approachable manner, driven and eager to learn
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Passion for fashion and/or interest in the luxury retail industry
At Galvan London, we are committed to providing our interns with real-world experience and skills that will be beneficial for future career opportunities. If you are ready to take on a rewarding internship with a luxury fashion brand dedicated to excellence, innovation and empowering women, apply now to become a part of the Galvan London team.