We are looking for a seasoned Studio Production Lead to take on a new and exciting position supporting our growing apparel business. This is a senior role for a leader from the fashion industry who has a wealth of experience producing for established apparel brands, and who is excited to build a team within one of On's biggest priority areas. You'll be the link between our Head of Apparel Creation and our Marketing team, helping bring the Apparel team's vision to life through seamless production of assets. The role requires a high level of collaboration and people management, where you will build bridges between teams internally and establish a strong network of trusted casting directors and talent management externally. If you're passionate about executing high impact apparel campaigns, and interested in making a mark within a growing team, this might just be for you.
- Build a team of producers and freelancers dedicated to growing our apparel, movement & lifestyle and special projects, including LOEWE and PAF, asset output
- Oversee the creation of apparel looks for all campaigns across all categories, footwear launches included - this means being the port of call for all apparel looks for asset creation each season
- Establish the Styling mission alongside the apparel marketing lead
- Act as the link between Apparel creation and marketing, being up to date on sample changes and future apparel creative strategy
- Discuss budget and creative expectations with stakeholders in regards to what is feasible.
- Work closely with Marketing Lead Apparel on allocating budget for all projects per season and overseeing all projects
- Resource management and coaching of team members
- Create photo and video briefings together with our Art Directors, Creative Leads and Apparel design team
- Organize and coordinate production of creative assets, (pre production, shoot and post production) and oversee all asset production produced by other team members
- Organize and support teams with casting days (working closely with apparel team stakeholders) and build a network of trusted casting directors
- Support the team in organizing fitting days, being the point of contact for all outsourced projects in apparel
- Close collaboration with the Apparel Design team
- You've got at least 7 years' experience working in Apparel specifically, and studio production
- You possess a strong expertise in the Apparel business
- Min. 2 years team management experience in the production space
- Strong network in the fashion and apparel industry including casting directors
- Confident with presenting to and communicating with stakeholders
- Experience leading and growing a team
- Open minded, respectful and a great listener, you're a master at expressing yourself - both verbally and through the written word for not only yourself but also your team
- Outstanding project management skills
- Experience with production legal contracts and processes
- Strong communication skills
- You strive for operational excellence
- You anticipate bottlenecks, clarify project priorities, identify risks, and problem solve efficiently
Meet The Team
We are a team of Graphic- and Digital Designers, Studio Producers, Videographers and Art Directors and Creative Leads. Every day we work on making On's visual language even better than the day before. We design our visual communication in the same way our sportswear is made: with total attention to detail and focus on function. If you care about all of the above and even about what no one else might see, and this makes you happy - you're at the right place - so do we.
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.