Our Account Services team is growing, and with that growth comes new and exciting opportunities to join our vibrant and energetic team!
As a Key Account Services Representative, your goal is to deliver excellent service to our partners, therefore helping us achieve our goal of being known for their excellent customer service. Your focus will be on Danish and Norwegian accounts. You will be joining an energetic and collaborative team and you will aim to WOW our key partners by striving to find customized solutions that work for all stakeholders. You will work closely with other functions, and build strong, collaborative relationships. Your job is supported by the latest technology, making it easy for you to deal with relevant customer and product data and translate them into business actions.
- You will be the first point of contact for our Key Accounts, with a focus on accounts for the Nordics, and be responsible for their requests via email and phone
- You will take the initiative to clarify open questions and issues by proactively connecting with our customers - always aiming for the best solution for all parties
- You will work cross-functionally to get orders to the dealers on time and in full by aligning our interests with other stakeholders and creating a collaborative relationship
- You will work on requests in our CRM-System (Salesforce) and execute them in our ERP system (D365), with great accuracy and attention to detail
- You are committed to sharing your knowledge and experience with the team, as only united we are able to deliver what we call customer service excellence
- You will put your analytical skills to the test and find creative solutions that wows our customers
- You bring 2+ years' experience from a similar customer-facing / operational role (e.g. customer service in an office, buying, post-sales). Experience with B2B partners and complex delivery requirements is a plus
- Your English skills are business fluent, as well as fluency in either Danish or Norwegian
- You have excellent interpersonal skills with a focus on relationship building - team spirit is not a cliché for you, but a must-have in your next role
- You have an affinity for numbers and data. Using spreadsheets and reports, you are able to extract insights and make decisions based on your analysis
- You enjoy working with people. As a communication expert, you are empathetic, patient, polite and you are flexible to react to different situations as they come
- You're well organized and have an innate attention to detail. You're able to work independently and prioritize your tasks, while working within a limited timeframe
- You are adept at articulating your thoughts and ideas and you're not afraid to challenge the status quo
Meet The Team
Being in direct contact with our partners means we are able to consistently surprise them with outstanding service. We see problems as challenges and aim to solve them in the most positive way possible.
Communication and enthusiasm are key in Account Services. Dedicated to delivering the wow, we are a passionate team that supports each other, questions the status quo and aims to constantly improve the customer experience.
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.