Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
Our Content Management Assistant will work with Management Team, colleagues and Global teams to ensure brand campaigns are created and deployed according to the content plans created by managers. Working with key stakeholders to ensure everyone is aware of upcoming campaigns and projects launching for each brand - you will Support team by gathering data on performance of past campaigns to drive content planning and localisation plans - also validating content experiences prior to launch by conducting site checks and customer journey walk throughs.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Execute briefs for upcoming seasonal content refreshes and work with creative and development teams toward on time delivery.
* Maintain reporting on content performance and scheduling for upcoming campaigns.
* Liaise with regional and global marketing teams to execute cross channel campaign launches.
* Work with VM/Product Catalog teams and Buying to incorporate appropriate assets and products.
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
* High attention to detail
* Fast learner, able to execute complex plans
* Excellent communication skills to be able to work with global teams
* Ability to trouble shoot issues and find fixes/alternate ways to implement plans
* Adobe reporting experience welcomed