Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
The DataLab team within Ralph Lauren is a Data Science and Analytics team working with Buying and Merchandising teams to enhance decision making and optimise processes using Analytics and Machine Learning. As a Data Analyst within our team, you will be responsible for providing analytical support, generating actionable insights, and facilitating data-driven decision-making for the Menswear Buying teams. You will work closely with our analytics and machine learning teams to create impactful reports, interactive dashboards, and automate manual processes. Please note that this is a 12 month FTC
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Collect, clean, and analyze data from various sources to identify trends, patterns, and opportunities for improvement in Buying.
* Create and maintain regular reports for Buying and Merchandising teams, summarizing key performance indicators (KPIs) and providing actionable insights.
* Design and develop interactive and visually appealing dashboards using tools like MicroStrategy and Tableau, to enable real-time monitoring and decision-making.
* Identify manual and repetitive tasks within the Buying team and develop automated solutions to increase efficiency.
* Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Buying and Merchandising to ensure data analysis aligns with business objectives.
* Effectively communicate complex data findings to non-technical stakeholders through compelling data visualizations and storytelling.
* Ensure data accuracy and integrity through rigorous validation and testing of reports and dashboards. Please note that this is a 12 month FTC
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
* Advanced proficiency in Excel (VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables required and preferred VBA/Macros)
* Experience with MicroStrategy, Dataiku or other reporting tools
* Experience with data visualisation tools (e.g. Power BI, Tableau).
* Excellent communication and teamwork abilities.
* Strong analytical, and problem-solving skills
* High attention to detail, outstanding organizational skills, and the ability to manage time effectively This role is a great stepping stone for anyone who would like to transition into Data and has a strong background in Excel.Please note that this is a 12 month FTC