Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
Support the Global People (HR) Operations Team in developing our EMEA People Annual integrated calendar, People-related enterprise messages and communication campaigns, along with coordinating the EMEA Employee Health & Wellbeing program.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
People Operations & Communication
* Ensure the EMEA HR global calendar is updated and accurate to support communication activities
* Develop visual assets (mailings, posters, corporate social media content, banners) for all HR functions (Total Rewards, HRIS, Generalists, D&I), audiovisual content(podcast, videos, interviews), andon-brand HR documents (policy, presentation, etc.)
* Coordinate and facilitate EMEA HR live events and townhall
* Participate in the elaboration and execution of communication plans (concept, storytelling, planning, process)
* Provide support on change management projects and HRIS implementations Employee Wellbeing
* Coordinate employee wellbeing activities in EMEA by maintaining the annual and quarterly calendar
* Proactively support the development of new initiatives to drive employee adoption of our current resources and tools
* Develop reporting on employee adoption of our wellbeing resources and tools
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
* Strong spoken and excellent written communication skills
* Creative individual with a strong desire to learn
* Good knowledge of Figma and the Adobe Suit