Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
The Web Ops Assistant supports the manager in the daily execution of content deployment, internal search optimisation and web store updates across RLE webstores in multiple regions and languages in EMEA and LATAM. They work cross functionally to collaboratively execute campaign/project launches on time ensuring a cohesive consumer journey is achieved. A highly organized and detail orientated individual is required to update/set up a variety of online initiatives including promotional codes and URL set ups and maintain the back end platform.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Execute deployment of all content on time and correct for all channels, regions, and devices.
* Use Salesforce to build /update content slots, build content on PLPs, upload mood banners, update flyout assets and update navigation categories.
* Work with manager to set up and maintain site promotions
* Ensure all pages are scheduled correctly and approved on time for launches.
* Set up and update Jira tickets, adding preview links correctly and in a timely manner as to not delay launches.
* Perform site testing, UAT and QA for launches and new site features post releases.
* Carry out daily site checks/walk throughs to ensure customer journey is as planned.
* Help inform and/or correct system issues as they arise with cross functional team, raising all to manager.
* Updating store information
* Execute Monetate/quick fixes on site
* Execute internal search plan across all locals.
* Implement synonym/hyponym mapping
* Execute code creation Collaboration
* Engage in trade discussions, looking for ways web ops team can contribute to key metrics
* Share web ops successes in trade meetings.
* Collaborate with content planning team, global creative ops and development to ensure content is deployed as planned.
* Partner with SEO lead to implement meta tags within content and categories.
* Partner with retail operations team to ensure store information on site is accurate.
* Partner with North America on new ideas and best practice sharing
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
This role is ideal for someone early in their ecommerce career, who enjoys the technical aspect of platform build/set up and would love to work in an exciting global brand.
* 1+ performance cycle of experience in ecommerce trading (can be from an internship)
* Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment. Ability to prioritise large workload
* Ability to work in a high-energy, high intensity and rapidly evolving environment.
* Experienced knowledge of web operations' technologies including Salesforce Commerce Cloud, HTML, XML, and CSS.
* Strong Excel skills.
* Strong communication skills both written and verbal
* Highly organized and strong attention to detail
* A willingness to get stuck in and learn
* Positive "can-do" attitude
* Willingness to be flexible and pivot across multiple tasks and priorities as necessary.
* Proactive, taking initiative for needed improvements and problem solving.