About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments - but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands - Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy and Athleta - have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we're more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it's why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It's why we're committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us. About the Role
The role is responsible for managing the Capacity Planning process across categories at Gap Inc. The role will involve developing and implementing continuous improvement techniques to enhance process efficiency & reporting while working closely with the Category teams and RSC & Capacity team within Sourcing Strategy.What You'll Do
Who You Are
- Plan seasonal and long-term capacity with key garment vendors
- Manage seasonal capacity allocation and risks/opportunities
- Create reports, draw insights and drive actionable outcomes and resolution in collaboration with cross functional teams
- Drive seasonal Capacity loading discussion involving multiple stakeholders at Category level
- Lead and drive continuous improvement to optimize the efficiency and effectiveness of the Capacity Planning process
- Ensure sound control in overall Capacity planning and assist the manager to lead process improvement and implementation.
- Drive the operational excellence and performance to support business dynamics and expectations, with proactive collaborations with other functions including product development, operations, Category Strategy and vendors.
- Support ad hoc analysis and special projects within Global Supply Chain as needed
- Support in preparing presentation documents and assist in presenting findings to all levels of management
- Build relationships and effectively partner across varied functions to influence changes
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in business administration, statistics, operation/supply-chain management, or related discipline
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office Suite. High level in Microsoft Excel required and strong aptitude to learn technical applications quickly
- Proficiency in Power BI to prepare Dashboards and analyze data
- Ability to work in a detail oriented, highly collaborative and data analysis driven environment
- Ability to collaborate and influence multiple stakeholders and cross functional teams to drive resolution
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload to meet deadline
- Flexible and adaptive to changing priorities
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to learn and become subject matter expert quickly
- Highly motivated; demonstrates a "can-do" approach in being proactive with work assignments
- Experience in a dynamic organization with experience and exposure to sourcing strategies
- Ability to interact with senior leaders and demonstrate a professional presence
- One of the most competitive paid time off plans in the industry
- Merchandise discount for our brand products at franchise stores and their websites
- Comprehensive health coverage for employees, same-sex partners and their families
- Health and wellness program: free annual health check-ups, fitness center and Employee Assistance Program
- Comprehensive benefits to support the journey of parenthood
- Retirement planning assistance
- See more of the benefits we offer.
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. In 2022, we were recognized by Forbes as one of the World's Best Employers and one of the Best Employers for Diversity.