Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
HUGO BOSS Ticino SA, sited in Coldrerio Switzerland, masters the fashion flow for all the Brands of the product groups Shirt & Neckwear, Knitwear, Bodywear & Hosiery, Footwear, Accessories and Licenses.
Sited within our Bodywear & Hosiery Business Unit/Switzerland, the candidate will strengthen our Product & Vendor Sustainability Team in HUGO BOSS TICINO for both apparel, footwear and accessories product lines, here the main responsibilities What you can expect:
- Support our Apparel Textile, Footwear and Accessories business in the implementation of our corporate sustainability strategy with the focus on supply chain transparency along the entire value chain of our products;
- Support the software and process implementation with our global vendor and supplier network;
- Conceptual support as well as independent processing of traceability guidelines, developing training documents;
- Support and coordinate a smooth role-out and implementation by providing trainings and support;
- Manage and coordinate together with our partners all necessary documents as material and factory certifications;
- Coordinate, represent and being point of reference for HUGO BOSS TICINO Sustainability experts;
- Strong interaction with internal stakeholders as well as central project team in our Headquarter, external software providers and our global vendor and supplier base.
- Previous experience in similar role with a proved background in raw material sustainability, supply chain transparency and distribution center focused on clothing and with the plus of leather and footwear knowledge;
- Knowledge of sustainable certification and be familiar with countries specific legislations;
- Have professional knowledge of MS Office, PLM System will be a plus;
- Be fluent in English, Italian or German would be a plus;
- Be able to manage the assigned tasks autonomously and with great accuracy as well as to set priorities according to delivery time and team goals;
- Have a strong team collaboration and networking attitude;
- Being able to perform high level reporting and presentations.
- International, multilingual and inspirational working environment (digital and innovation driven);
- Company focus on welfare and alignment between work and personal life: Smart Working program and Time flexibility approach;
- Health and Safety constant support and Fitness space;
- Full administrative support for employees coming from abroad
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.