Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
The Receptionist will provide the highest standard of front of house care and be a focal point for guests to our Nordic head office in Copenhagen.
We are looking for someone who is reliable and who works well individually as well as in a team and someone who can use their own initiative. The successful candidate will be professional in manner, have a flexible approach to work and have excellent communication skills. What you can expect:
Your profile: Essential Requirements
- Answering and diverting incoming phone calls
- Meeting and greeting of visitors to HUGO BOSS Nordic
- Managing the Wholesale department selling season diary
- Managing/Booking meeting rooms
- Dealing with all catering
- Ordering stationary
- Distributing Post/ & Faxes
- Dealing with customer queries and building contractors
- General office filing
- Assist with incoming deliveries
- Booking DHL/TNT/couriers and taxis
- Tracking parcels/post
- Responsible for buying and ordering milk, fruit, lunch etc. for Head Office
- Any other ad hoc duties
Excellent Telephone Manner
Good computer skills: Excel & Word Desirable
Previous receptionist experience
Previous customer care experience Your benefits:
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits including bonus
- 25 days holiday per annumplus statutory bank and public holidays
- A supported training programme in the role and development opportunities
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.