IMMEDIATE AVAILABILITY | FULL-TIME | 6-MONTHS
We are looking for a passionate and engaged Digital Planning & Control Intern to join our Worldwide Planning &Control Team in our Global HQ in Milan.
In this role, you will support the team in the following activities:
- Analyze sales and inventory data to identify trends distinguishing them depending on country, merchandise category etc.;
- Generate reports and dashboards to track key performance indicators related to ecommerce channel;
- Assist in implementing process enhancements to increase efficiency;
- Maintain accurate records of ecommerce activities and transactions;
- Support in running sales channels variance analysis.
- Bachelor/Master's degree in Corporate Finance, Management, Economics;
- Proficient in English;
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Power Point);
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Analytical skills and accuracy.
YOUR FUTURE EXPERIENCE WITH US:
- An extraordinary internship path: different activities, events and experiences design to help you develop yourself and becomepart of our community;
- Our Career Start Program: to expand your knowledge by taking exclusive courses and by guided by your team;
- Monthly reimbursement & ticket lunch / free access to the canteen for lunch.
"Moncler is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate on the basis of Ethnic origin, Skin color, Religion, Civil status, Age, Nationality, Ancestry, any form of disability or neurodivergence, medical condition, Gender, Gender Identity or Expression, Sexual Orientation. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees."