We are looking for an engaged and passionate candidate to join the Visual Merchandising Creative Team in our Milan Office. This is a chance to learn, develop and express yourself in an always stimulating environment, where people are valued for their contributions to unleash the extraordinary. MAIN ACTIVITIES:
The candidate will mainly be responsible for the following activities:
- Visual Merchandising and follow up activities
- Creation of graphic elements and materials useful to the function
- Supporting all team activities
YOUR FUTURE EXPERIENCE WITH US:
- Excellent knowledge of the English language
- Good command of the office package (in particular Power Point and Excel)
- Ability to use Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign
- Coordination and planning capabilities
- An extraordinary internship path: different activities, events and experiences design to help you develop yourself and become part of our community;
- Our Career Start Program: to expand your knowledge by taking exclusive courses and by guided by your team;
- Monthly reimbursement & ticket lunch / free access to the canteen for lunch.
"Moncler is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate on the basis of Ethnic origin, Skin color, Religion, Civil status, Age, Nationality, Ancestry, any form of disability or neurodivergence, medical condition, Gender, Gender Identity or Expression, Sexual Orientation. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees."