The Retail Training Intern will support the Moncler Americas Training and Development team with training and engagement projects as needed.This is an opportunity for a self starter, proven ability to take initiative with a proactive attitude to support our three heads of function.Previous Retail experience is appreciated for a 360 understanding of this high visibility corporate retail role. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Very strong Organizational skills, the ability to manage projects and deadlines across the multiple teams.
- Assist with delivering comprehensive and dynamic training programs for all Retail Initiatives
- Assist with Ensuringthe implementation of new hire training and onboarding
- Input on ideal training methods or activities for a purpose and audience (online, role playing, in store classes, etc.)
- Assist to Market and promote trainings to store employees
- Join team in conducting regular store needs assessments, identifying skills, behaviors or knowledge gaps that need addressing
- Assist to Analyze, Develop and incorporate new training methods and techniques
- Evaluate effectiveness and compliance of trainings, through KPIs, and provide reports to management, determining impact of training on employee behavior and skills
- May require maintenance to employee training information in SuccessFactors LMS
- Collaborate with and connect internal stakeholders and liaise with various experts regarding instruction and training planning
- Assist to organize and conduct train-the-trainer sessions for in-store experts/trainers
- Lead special projects related to sales enablement and strategic initiatives
- Evaluate all content through participant feedback, sales analysis, and sales leadership input to make adjustments as needed
- Coordinate all aspects of training courses and workshops including schedules, logistics and materials
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
- Prior experience in luxury retail preferred
- Retail experience a plus
- Experience in retail training or comparable field a plus
- Ability to assist to conduct needs assessments and skill gap analysis
- Ability to assist facilitate learning programs
- Ability to multitask.
- Effective and efficient program and project management
- Able to collaborate and work effectively and efficiently with cross functional teams
- Highly creative and able to think outside the box to develop solutions that will impact the both individual and team success
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and apply what is learned in practical means
- Experience with LMS systems a plus
- Proficient computer knowledge (MS Word, Excel and Outlook)
This position is classified as exempt for purposes of the Fair Labor Standards Act and the New York Labor Law, as this employee's primary duties consist of the performance of office or non-manual field work directly related to management policies and/or general operations.Moreover, it is expected of this position that the employee will customarily and regularly exercise discretion and independent judgment, utilizing his or her training, experience, and knowledge.
- Must have authorization to work in the country of employment
- Must be willing to work overtime with short notice
- Must be 18 years or older
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in New York City, Moncler includes a reasonable estimate of the hourly rate range for this role. This takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions; including but not limited to business or organizational needs, skill sets, experience and training, licensure, and certifications. A reasonable estimate of the current base hourly range is $23.00 per hour to $26.00 per hour.