We are excited to offer the position of IT Support Specialist in APAC to an entrepreneurial member of our growing APAC team. On is the fastest-running brand globally. Our success is based on the exclusive collaboration with the best sports stores and a premium service concept. On wants to inspire runners all over APAC. As a Swiss company On acts faster, is more customized, and is more creative than conventional brands.
- Provide day-to-day 1st & 2nd level technical support for operation and maintenance including troubleshooting and issue resolving in On APAC office and stores
- Implement IT infrastructure, digital solutions, and network for new offices in China, Japan, Oceania and South Korea etc.
- Organizes and administers IT hardware and software support
- Purchases, sets up, and distributes IT equipment while continuously managing IT assets
- Supports a fully cloud-based IT landscape and expanding cross-functional technology integrations
- Supports and manages specific On IT systems administration and configuration tasks
- Documents and maintains system administration procedures and policies
- Understand and help implement IT security and business continuity plans in conjunction with the business
- Good Chinese, English, and Japanese skills are a must
- Bachelor's Degree with a focus on technology or relevant field
- 4+ years of hands-on experience in technical support or customer-facing technical; experience in Retail IT support is preferred
- Proficiency with Apple products and troubleshooting ability
- Solid network administration and troubleshooting experience
- Passionate to learn and adopt new technologies
- Ability to work in an agile and fast-paced environment
- Dedication to service and quality and you are a team player
Meet The Team
As you might expect from a sports brand with running at its core, the APAC team at On is a fast-paced place to be. You'll be part of the APAC Tech team and co-working with a group of highly motivated individuals.
This role is based in Shanghai, China / Japan.
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.