Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future/drive your future/drive your growth, at HUGO BOSS!
will be responsible for overall front office activities including answering incoming phone calls, directing calls to appropriate employees, greeting visitors, mail distribution, flow of correspondence, and requisition of supplies. In addition, you will perform general administrative duties including arrangements for office meetings and related tasks.What you can expect:Responsibilities include, but not limited to the following:
- Answer and respond to incoming phone calls directing callers to the appropriate departments
- Answer or refer all inquiries regarding retail store locations
- Serves guests by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately; notifies employee(s) of guest arrival
- Direct guests by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions
- Maintain C-TPAT security guidelines by monitoring guestbook and issuing visitor badges
- Maintain clean reception area and lobby
- Provide applications to all candidates for interviews
- Maintain and update HBNY telephone directories as required
- Assist with messenger service (place pickup, ensure delivery)
- Deliver WWD and other publications to employees in the morning
- Assist in cleaning out the espresso/coffee machine; restock the cup warmer with new cups for the next day
- Maintain and order kitchen supplies (i.e. milk, teabags)
- Code and process invoices from vendors
- Handle special projects as required
- Ad hoc support to the HR department with projects, initiatives and administrative duties
- Assist with maintaining the Covid-19 protocols for the office, ensuring adequate stock of disinfectants and supplies as well as managing any required protocol for employees and/or visitors.
Your benefits:HUGO BOSS offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Must be able to prioritize workload
- Ability to multi-task in a busy office environment
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel
- Flexible Commuting
- Flexible Fridays & Summer Fridays
- Paid Parental Leave for FT employees
- 21 paid days off (pro-rated based on first year of employment) plus your Birthday off
- Generous Employee Discount Program
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits with Health Saving Account (HSA) option
- SHIP (Share Investment Program)
- Offers eligible employees the opportunity to become a co-owner and acquire shares in HUGO BOSS AG at special SHIP conditions.
- 401(K) with company match
- Flex Spending Account (FSA)
- Commuter Benefits (Pre-tax)
- Voluntary Benefits and Critical Illness
- Company sponsored Life and Disability benefits
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Discounts for auto/home/pet insurance
The expected base pay range for this position is from $21.50 - $22.06 per hour. It is not typical for offers to be made at or near the top of the range. Salary offers are based on a wide range of factors including relevant skills, training, xperience, education, and, where applicable, certifications obtained.Market and organizational factors are also considered.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.