About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea-that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms-is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our teamis made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.About the Role
In this role, you will work to gather, interpret, and utilize data to develop actionable steps that will improve processes and procedures for multiple projects in our Contact Center. This role will assess needs, review robust information, and analyze it to look for areas of improvement. You will also be responsible for developing process improvements including recommendations to deliver cost savings and improved performance. The primary areas of focus being: Self Service, Claims processing across multiple channels, and Walkme implementation.What You'll Do
Who You Are
- Execute strategies, and continuous process improvement using creativity and technical skills to locate data sources , mine, review, validate, protect, and store data , identify trends, patterns
- Collaborate across data and analytics team and other key functions to enhance insights and create a holistic view of the customer
- Simplify information and deciphering technical information so it is understood by the entire team. Implement and testing of solutions as needed .
- Utilize data analysis and interpretations to guide the decision-making of the business.
- Participate in projects and assignments of diverse scope
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Previous experience with reporting and database management preferred
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce tools, Power BI, Microsoft Office with proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical and data interpretation skills
- Excellent time management,prioritization,organizational and follow-up skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of management across functions
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills, including focus on teamwork and communication
- Ability to adapt in a rapidly changing environment
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five "on the clock" hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee's base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. In 2022, we were recognized by Forbes as one of the World's Best Employers and one of the Best Employers for Diversity.US Candidates
Please note that effective, June 30, 2022, Gap Inc. will no longer require any of its employees to wear face masks or require proof of COVID vaccination, unless required by local or state/provincial mandates or as part of Gap Inc's quarantine guidelines after being exposed to or testing positive for COVID. Therefore, please disregard any language in any job posting that refers to Gap Inc.'s face mask and proof of vaccination policy as said policy is no longer effective.