The Security Officer is responsible for duties in association with the protection of all company assets and associates.Key Accountabilities
Oversee the physical security of all locations including the monitoring of the CCTV system, card access system, and burglar alarm system. Perform physical inspection and tours of the building as required.
Monitor all building entry to provide a safe and welcoming environment to employees and visitors. Utilize a visitor management system to ensure all visitor are properly documented, recorded, and escorted. Ensure all employees are authorized for entry and provide assistance as necessary.
Perform inspections of trash and discarded materials from all designated high security areas.
Respond to building emergencies including but not limited to burglar alarm activations, fire alarm activations, medical emergencies, etc.Required Qualifications:
- Must have a High School diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to speak fluent English required.
- Individual must be computer literate.
- Must be available to work rotational shifts, weekends, holidays, overtime.
- Ability to demonstrate and apply analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to communicate and work with all levels of labor and management to ensure all security procedures are being enforced.
- Bachelor of Arts degree preferred.
- Previous experience in distribution center or corporate security.
- Technical level knowledge of computers.
The hiring range for this position ranges from $22.02-$29.78. The rate of pay offered will be dependent upon candidates' relevant skills and experience.