Tiffany & Co… the name instills images of Beauty, Romance and the iconic Blue Box. It is a Symbol of Excellence. For more than 180 years, Tiffany has created a legacy of exquisite designs and romantic ideals. Tiffany & Co.'s rich heritage of celebrated artists, historic milestones and magnificent jewelry creates the foundation from which our employees build upon each day. Tiffany employees are passionate, kind and professionally committed. We hold ourselves and our co-workers to very high standards. We continually educate ourselves about new merchandise collections, cultures and the evolving luxury market. Our respect and love for the brand creates a workplace like no other. We expect our employees to deliver the Tiffany Experience to each and every customer and Tiffany is committed to creating an organization that recognizes and rewards excellence in service of this promise. For us, it is a dream to be associated with a company that is forever aligned with exquisite craftsmanship, timeless design and a dedicated commitment to corporate sustainability.
We are searching for a flexible, motivated, dynamic, energetic and inspiring team member to support our Southern Europe cluster as Field Coach Trainer
As a Field Coach Trainer reporting into the Retail Learning Manager, you will be instrumental in leading a culture of retail excellence among our retail teams inspiring our Tiffany Client Advisors to make the most of their product knowledge with a strategic approach to selling and client development.YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:Gap analysis
Elaboration of a Coaching Plan
- Monitor and observe daily client interactions on the sales floor.
- Evaluate individual behaviors, knowledge, and attitude against Tiffany standards and client promise.
- Partner with store leaders to identify store opportunities through sales dashboards, Mystery Shopping and NPS scores.
Execution of the Coaching Plan
- Share feedback with Retail Learning and Store Managers and agree on an individual coaching plan to improve ensure brand behaviors are demonstrated on the sales floors.
- Create a store learning and coaching action plan with individual targets and a timeline.
Onboarding of newcomers
- Monitor and coach the sales team on the individual targets, offering short- and long-term solutions to closing performance gaps (further coaching, training classes, review of training materials, etc).
- Establish frequent check-in schedule with store leadership, retail performance and learning teams on coaching conversations, progress, and opportunities.
- Thanks to a close monitoring the collaborators, support the yearly performance review process of the teams.
- Track coaching conversations, update training records.
- Partner with store leadership and retail learning manager to structure learning paths of collaborators incl. regional training sessions, peer mentorship programs, employee experiences etc.
Support of the Retail Learning Manager
- Organize and/or facilitate inspiring & impactful in-store on-boarding/induction to all new hires, partnering with subject matter experts in the region or store to ensure an enhanced learning experience for the employee.
- Establish clear instore follow up to ensure adaption and proficiency in all retail tools.
- Follow up on a regular basis on progresses and gaps within this special audience.
Support of the EMEA Retail Leaning Community
- Organize and/or facilitate classroom trainings for the retail teams.
- Contribute to the evaluation of the store and give feedback to the Retail Learning Manager to help him/her plan supportive actions towards a store and its management team.
As part of the Retail Learning Community, you will be contributing to the conversations through feedbacks and sharing good practices. YOUR QUALIFICATIONS:
- 5 years of training & development experience (luxury brand or luxury service industry)
- Retail Leadership experience
- Proven track record with an effective coaching approach
- Strong facilitation, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Empowers team and holds self & others accountable.
- Instills confidence in the capacity to succeed.
- Fosters a learning environment and mindset.
- Embraces challenges and encourages others to do so.
- Confident in taking initiative and identifying the appropriate course of action.
- Ability to interact with all levels of employees and diverse teams.
- Willingness to work evenings and weekends.
- Willingness to travel as needed
- Fluent in Italian, English, Spanish is a plus