STARTING FROM SEPTEMBER | FULL-TIME | 6-MONTHS
We are looking for a passionate and engaged Raw Material Purchasing Intern to join our Purchasing & Procurement Team in our Corporate Offices in Trebaseleghe (PD).
In this role, you will support the team in the following activities:
- Management of inventory through the use of specific systems: Data entry, update of material records, colour codes, check of inventory levels;
- Management of purchase orders: verification of request confirmation status, delivery, follow-up, etc;
- Facilitating color communication with spinning mills, ensuring timely reception of lab dyeing results within defined deadlines;
- Management and update of archive books;
- Following up on requests from the production office and/or product department.
- Bachelor/Master's degree in economics or related fields;
- Professional use of Italian & English;
- Proficiency in the use of Office suite, expecially Excel;
- Previous knowledge of PLM and Stelath systems is a plus;
- Precision, proactivity, time management, and team-working skills.
YOUR FUTURE EXPERIENCE WITH US:
- An extraordinary internship path: different activities, events and experiences design to help you develop yourself and becomepart of our community;
- Our Career Start Program: to expand your knowledge by taking exclusive courses and by guided by your team;
- Monthly reimbursement & ticket lunch / free access to the canteen for lunch.
"Moncler is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate on the basis of Ethnic origin, Skin color, Religion, Civil status, Age, Nationality, Ancestry, any form of disability or neurodivergence, medical condition, Gender, Gender Identity or Expression, Sexual Orientation. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees."