We are excited to offer the role as Head of Account Services EMEA to a strategic and passionate people leader who will lead our EMEA B2B Customer Service teams of 80+ colleagues located in Zurich and Berlin into the future.
With your strategic mindset, your exceptional problem solving skills and your experience in leading teams you lay the foundation for the future growth of the team in an efficient and consumer focused way, keeping our customer service philosophy at heart.
- Lead the EMEA B2B customer service team, while driving a holistic approach ensuring On delivers the WOW to customers by providing best in class premium service
- Champion a strong sense for operational excellence by driving process improvements, system advancements and overall service level improvements throughout the order-to-cash process
- Propose initiatives that elevate the customer journey from order entry to final delivery, with a strong emphasis on achieving On-Time-In-Full (OTIF) performance.
- Partner cross - functionally (with Sales, Sales Operations, Logistics, Retail teams) in order to assure that the team is strategically positioned for future growth
- Develop key performance indicators (KPIs), conduct analysis, and diligently monitor success metrics (CSAT, response time, phone coverage, operational excellence in account execution). From these insights, identify overarching business priorities and translate them into tangible actions for your teams
- Shape the long-term strategy of the Account Services team in EMEA
- 10+ years' experience working in customer service and/or operations teams ideally within the sporting goods industry
- 5+ years experience leading a diverse and inclusive team, including managing managers
- Proactive and inspiring team leader with a diligent, organised and entrepreneurial working method as well as high attention to detail
- The ability to plan, adjust, execute, win, and celebrate as a team
- Experience in project management and improvement implementations
- Confident communicator across all levels and functions within the company. Fluent English skills are a must
- Flexibility to travel between Berlin and Zurich on occasion
Meet The Team
Being in direct contact with our partners means we are able to consistently surprise them with outstanding service. We see problems as challenges and aim to solve them in the most positive way possible. Communication and enthusiasm are key in Account Services. Dedicated to delivering the wow, we are a passionate team that supports each other, questions the status quo and aims to constantly improve the customer experience.
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.