Burberry's Customer Service teams sit at the heart of our luxury customer experience, delivering a personalised world-class service through expert product knowledge and a genuine passion to cultivate relationships.
We are currently looking for service-driven individuals to join us as Consultants where you will be at the forefront of our iconic brand, provided with extensive training on our products and luxury service delivery.
You will be based in our office in Leeds city centre - a centre of excellence for Burberry that brings together shared service teams from UK and Europe.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Delivering World Class, Luxury Customer Service:
- As the Customer Service Consultant you are the human face of the digital Burberry customer experience, connecting across the business to fulfil every customer need.
- You will be as helpful as possible by taking ownership of each customer journey, resolving cases through accurate, appropriate and personalised solutions that enhance brand loyalty.
- By demonstrating passion for the brand and expert product knowledge you will encourage customers to personally experience the style, look and quality of Burberry products.
- You will use your empathy and intuition to anticipate and understand customers' needs, persevering to resolve service or product related issues with specialist after-sales knowledge
- You will be an enthusiastic advocate for the brand, using your knowledge to cultivate relationships that enhance brand loyalty and actively contribute to increased sales revenue
- You will be an expert in dealing with customers via phone, live chat and email dialogue, this will include direct contact from customers, calls for flagship stores, and internal colleagues.
- You will contribute towards the efficient running of the customer service department and play a key role in achieving the contact centre service level targets.
- Using a range of systems and digital tools, you will ensure that the relevant administration is completed and distributed appropriately, in line with the departmental ways of working
- Accurately record customer details using computer based and paper based systems where necessary.
- You will ensure to operate in accordance with Burberry's approved policies and processes, and in line with Company procedures to minimise loss.
- Carry out any additional duties as directed by the management team.
- Fluent in both German and English
- Previous experience in customer service roles preferred.
- Available to work flexible shifts.
- Genuine interest and love for fashion and styling.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, team player.
- Organised, able to multi task and problem solve while working with pace.
- Natural, pleasant and confident attitude.