With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues.
Founded in 1968 and acquired by PVH Corp. in 2003, Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses. We strive to make a positive impact on the world. We inspire passion in our people. We embody authenticity and embrace individuality.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world's leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognised for celebrating the essence of "classic American cool" style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010. We engage consumers through 360° marketing campaigns, innovative events, exciting collaborations and brand partnerships, and work with some of the biggest names from the world of Fashion, Art, Music and Entertainment. About THE ROLE
The PVH Visual Merchandising team is ultimately responsible for creating and implementing the amazing visual displays we see in our showrooms, at events and in our stores across the whole of Region North. They act as brand guardians, maintaining the look and feel whilst protecting the strong visual and globally recognised brand aesthetics so many of us have come to identify with so well.
The VM Country Manager will work closely with the Visual Merchandising Director, Region North to manage the full visual proposition of Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein across all channels (franchise, wholesale, full price, outlet) to establish creative and visual synergy across all divisions and in line with the strategy for Region North; responsible for all aspects of visual merchandising. The Manager will develop, train, inspire and motivate a world class team of experts, to set us apart from our competitors and other regions across the business.
Reporting to both the Commercial Director and the Visual Merchandising Director, you will be responsible for all visual direction from windows and styling to in-store layouts, establishing and maintaining exceptional standards in all production and installation.Responsibilities include:
- Ensure yourself and your team create compelling and impactful window displays and in-store layouts, with great presentation standards and visually arresting styling
- Be a windows expert; ensuring consistent and skillful styling, including correct compositions with excellent execution and installation standards
- Be aware of all visual direction provided by Amsterdam head office and use it effectively to support the Region North vision for windows and styling. Also be in line with the Region North strategy, aligning with your peers in each market for consistency
- Maintain the "TH & CK" corporate vision for window and styling standards, whilst adapting them to suit the local market (within the region)
- Be aware of current creative and retail trends and always be aware what the competition is doing, both locally and regionally
- Ensure yourself and the team plan and deliver regular workshops with both the Visual Merchandising function, stores and wider business as appropriate, on styling, floor layout and windows
- Maintain the flagship premium locations in addition to setting the benchmark for concession/Shop-in-Shop styling/ VM, including wholesale external partners and franchise, ensuring regular visits to stores to support the team and check progress and delivery
- Identify opportunities for pop-ups, additional windows and creative elevation across the country
- Work closely with the Wholesale Sales team, to ensure visual alignment across wholesale and retail
Planning and Organisation
- Set window installation schedule for 2-6 scheme launches and all collection drops for each year, along with dressing/ styling calendar for each channel
- Manage graphic platform "Dash dock", to ensure the correct allocation and delivery of all campaign assets and Point of Sale (POS), in conjunction with the Region North Communications Manager
- Ensure delivery of local (regional) monthly model store, physically and digitally in line with central guidelines and Region North buy
- Manage local budget for windows and "In-store display", alongside the Visual Merchandising Director.
- Partner with Senior VM Coordinator(s) on the above to ensure the smooth installation and delivery of all windows
- Plan, organise and deliver an "end to end" Visual Merchandising process for all projects including shop fits and store closures
- Partner with central teams to ensure alignment and cross collaboration
- Work and deliver clear milestones within tight deadlines
- Manage the mannequin, prop and shoe distribution across all divisions
- Work alongside the Visual Merchandising Director to ensure each location is relevant, updated and regularly reviewed in line with current concept and strategy
- Create a training workshop and schedule for the team, store teams and external partners
- Identify opportunities to improve delivery of windows and improve performance through cost saving, execution, timing and consistence
- Lead and develop a team alongside your peers and the rest of the Region North VM team
- Lead by example, ensuring fair support for all channels within the business
- React to problems in a solution orientated manner
- Recognise the needs of team members with differing specialties and skill sets
- Actively seek out feedback from relevant, different stake holders in the business to identify opportunities
- Attend key business meetings when required
- Take an active role in team meetings, presenting when required
- Be flexible and adaptive, reacting to both changes in calendar, business needs and trading patterns and always at a pace
- Have a close and constructive relationship with the team, communicating at all levels and especially with your peers for Region North. In particular, the Communications Manager who will support in delivery of model store, guidelines and other Visual Merchandising related documents
- Establish best practice, informing and including both Directors, ensuring a close working relationship, including meetings, updates and events
- Work closely with external partners, from brands, suppliers and production agencies, ensuring a robust relationship
- Work closely and with key stakeholders across all divisions within the business to ensure transparency of the Visual Merchandising schedule and short term strategy
- Have a close relationship with the Buying and Merchandising teams and the Retail/ Wholesale teams to ensure what's delivered is correct and to an exceptional standard
About WHAT WE OFFER
- You're experienced at college course or degree level in a fashion styling/visual merchandising/art and design background
- You have a minimum of 4 years' experience in styling and window dressing
- You have a minimum of 2 years' experience managing a team of people
- You have strong project management skills, able to work at pace and Adapt Fast
- You have worked with other retailers in a similar field
- You're a strong communicator and leader, you Inspire Trust within your team and motivate them to Collaborate to Win
- You Stay Curious and Take Ownership by using initiative and making decisions
- You're driven and adaptable, working well with change
- You have the desire to travel
- You lead by example, demonstrating leadership behaviors with a 'hands on" approach
At PVH, we understand that the success of our organisation is directly related to our hardworking and dedicated associates who contribute their time and talents to help make our Company the success it is. That is why we are committed to providing a competitive and comprehensive benefits program that offers the protection, peace of mind and flexibility designed to support our associates - both at home and at work.
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.