Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
We are seeking a dedicated and detail-oriented Functional Support Analyst to join our Pricing Support team. The ideal candidate should possess strong communication skills, a passion for working collaboratively with regional business teams, and a keen analytical mindset, particularly focused on pricing data. This role requires a highly process-oriented individual who can build informed perspectives and present data-driven insights effectively. Successful candidates will be adept at coordinating with various teams and stakeholders to ensure seamless support for our organization's functional processes.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Collaborate with regional business teams and communicate effectively to understand their functional support requirements and provide timely solutions.
* Utilize strong analytical skills to perform data analysis, with a specific focus on pricing data, to identify trends, anomalies, and opportunities for improvement.
* Monitor & regularly report pricing data quality through analysis, system queries/ad hoc reporting.
* Maintain a highly process-oriented approach to develop comprehensive viewpoints, ensuring efficient problem-solving and decision-making.
* Support documentation of business processes via detailed workflows, including functional & data requirements in partnership with agile team.
* Collect, analyze, and interpret data, transforming complex information into clear and actionable insights. Prepare reports and presentations to convey findings to relevant stakeholders.
* Work closely with cross-functional teams and stakeholders to gather requirements, implement solutions, and ensure the smooth operation of functional processes.
* Support end-to-end testing of solutions being developed by technical development teams.
* Assist Business teams with maintaining data attributes within RL systems as required by Product Owners (i.e. updating, adding, or removing as needed)
* Have regular connects with track mentors & co-pilots: onboarding, issue resolution, feedback loops.
* Document issues/risks & escalate them to Product Owners.
* Perform ad-hoc analysis, reconciliations, or special projects as required.
* Fulfill additional duties or tasks assigned by management.
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
* Location: Bengaluru, IN
* Qualification: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science / Computer Applications / Information Technology
* Experience: 1-2 years of experience in a similar functional support or analyst role
* Strong proficiency in MS Excel, SQL or any data querying technology.
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to work collaboratively with diverse teams.
* Strong analytical skills with a focus on data analysis, particularly in the area of pricing.
* Strong organizational and detail-oriented skills.
* Process-oriented mindset with a knack for building comprehensive viewpoints.
* Ability to coordinate and interact effectively with different teams and stakeholders.
* Must have "can do" attitude and be able to work independently.
* Strong time management skills.
* Ability to multi-task and prioritize activities on assigned tasks.
* Ability and willingness to work in the EU timezone.