Who we are...
AWWG is the global fashion group which integrates the brands Pepe Jeans London, Hackett and Façonnable, and is the licensed distributor for Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein in Spain and Portugal.
In this position you are responsible for driving the direct-to-consumer channel to achieve the ambitious targets in top- and bottom-line growth for your brand or your category. You will be directly responsible for trading, buying, category management and site merchandising. Next to this you will be coordinating closely with the planning, performance marketing, digital intelligence, content management and platform teams, to optimize the performance of your business and to achieve your KPI’s
What will the role entail?
- Develop and execute the ecommerce strategy for your brand or category to increase sales and profitability, considering market trends, regional differences, competitive landscape, and consumer insights.
- Create forecasts and budgets for eCommerce KPI’s (traffic, orders, net sales, conversion, AOV, etc.) as well as product KPI’s (ASP, GM, Sell-through)
- Drive full-price sell-through by applying ecommerce best practices
- Drive quality in experience, content, localization - from performance marketing to crm to homepage to PLP to PDP to shopping bag to check-out with all teams involved.
- Oversee the operation and performance of the site, ensuring a seamless user experience, managing product listings, optimizing search engine visibility, and monitoring website analytics.
- Constantly monitor analytics to find opportunities and improve the site usability and conversion throughout the funnel, from Marketing to check-out, improving product findability through site-merchandising.
- Work with the Merchandise Planner to create buying plans incorporating analytics insights, market trends and commercial opportunities.
- Select the eCommerce assortment from the divisional offer in alignment with the open to buy plan and contribute to harmonising the buy with Retail
- Partner with the merchandise planner to analyse weekly sales and present key learnings, areas of opportunity and proposed actions during trade meetings.
- Create a commercial calendar in close collaboration with the retail teams. Jointly implement effective pricing strategies to optimize sales and profitability for the brand.
- Provide directional input to the content team and studio during creative briefs for content, promotions and newsletters.
- Provide regular feedback to the divisions on selling performance throughout the season.
- Stay in tune with market trends, competitor activity and developments in geographic markets.
- Share with other traders from other divisions to learn from each other.
- Foster a collaborative and high-performance culture within the team and with other teams.
- Great international working environment.
- A exciting position on a strategic department
- Discount on the brands of the Group.
- English C1
- Technical skills: MS Excel (proficiency level), SAP MM module
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Excel: Advanced level.
What do we expect from you?:
- 4 years of experience in a similar position
- Experience in international markets
- Precise, with eye for detail
- Able to multi-task
- Communication skills, persistence
- Affinity with numbers and maths
- Product Experience