WE ARE HUGO BOSS
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading fashion and lifestyle companies in the premium segment with around 14,500 employees worldwide. As versatile as we are, we share a common goal: We want to inspire people with our work. With us you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground can something unique emerge. Become part of our team and discover how you can shape your personal future at HUGO BOSS! WHAT TO EXPECT
Reporting into the Controlling Manager SEAPAC (South East Asia, Australia, South Korea, Japan) , you will play a key role in supporting the areas of business reporting, annual budgeting, quarterly forecasting process, and other ad-hoc business projects. The Finance Analyst SEAPAC will also assist in providing strategic, commercial and operational performance assessment through timely and detailed analysis whilst delivering insight s into business performance. Working with multiple levels of management and the finance teams within the SEAPAC region , the Finance Analyst will engage with a broad range of internal stakeholders to ensure timely, accurate and insightful reporting of results and trends throughout the Retail, Wholesale and Digital channels.
Key duties will include but are not limited to:
- Supporting the Controlling Manager with the preparation and review of financial planning, budgeting and forecasting processes within the organisation including quarterly forecasts and the 5 year business strategy
- Assisting with m anagement reporting for the region including consolidation of accounts, sales and expense monitoring
- Reporting and a nalysis of business performance and identification of improvement opportunities
- Process support for the investment evaluation management
- Explore new tools to provide insights and identify key market trends
- CA or CPA qualification (or working towards)
- Minimum of 3 + years' experience in financ e/business analytical role
- Retail industry experience ( desirable )
- High level of accuracy and excellent attention to detail
- Motivated to identify issues and areas for improvement through analysis
- C ommercial acumen and business understanding
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate to h igh proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, with experience using SAP and key business intelligence tools
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- Up to 65% off our premium product range
- Annual clothing allowance
- Additional day of leave for your birthday
- Join a team of supportive and driven professionals
Fashion is a form of self-expression. With our products, we want to inspire individuality and encourage everyone to be their authentic selves. HUGO BOSS is a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. We believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce, and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of, but not limited to, age, citizenship, disability, gender identity or expression, national origin, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Please Note: Shortlisted applicants will be required to undertake a national police.