Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
What you can expect:
· Follow the whole process from creating product orders to delivery, control the loading lists,
· Monitor the shipments and organise forwarder,
· Coordinate foreign trade operations,
· Organize the product transfers from warehouse to stores,
· Organise the Interstore transfers according to sales KPI,
· Providing and tracking product data entries in online business and following up the performance,
· Supporting merchandising operations across stores and online marketplace platforms
· Bachelor's degree in related field,
· Minimum 2 years Merchandising experience in a similar position, especially in retail sector,
· Experience in online marketplace merchandising is a plus,
· Good command of both written and spoken English,
· Excellence in Microsoft Excel. Good knowledge of MS Office,
· Preferably SAP knowledge,
· Flexibility for travel,
· Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines,
· Strong multi-tasking and problem-solving abilities,
· Having an analytical approach and proactive problem solving skills
· Private Health Insurance
· Hybrid working
· Clothing and discount allowance
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.