IMMEDIATE AVAILABILITY | FULL-TIME | 6-MONTHS
We are looking for a passionate and engaged Product Development Intern to join our Knitwear Product Development Team in our Global HQ in Milan.
In this role, you will support the team in the following activities:
- Support to the Project Manager in the transition of designs from the style and product offices;
- Monitoring the development of the garment from the design phase to the production stage, ensuring adherence to development timelines;
- Participation in fittings and production defect assessments;
- Data input into PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) system;
- Cross-functional support for team activities.
- Diploma/ Bachelor Degree in fashion or economics;
- Professional use of Italian & English;
- Proficiency in the use of Office suite, expecially Excel;
- Previous experience in product development is higly valued;
- Precision, proactivity, time management, and problem-solving skills.
YOUR FUTURE EXPERIENCE WITH US:
- An extraordinary internship path: different activities, events and experiences design to help you develop yourself and become part of our community;
- Our Career Start Program: to expand your knowledge by taking exclusive courses and by guided by your team;
- Monthly reimbursement & ticket lunch / free access to the canteen for lunch.
"Moncler is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate on the basis of Ethnic origin, Skin color, Religion, Civil status, Age, Nationality, Ancestry, any form of disability or neurodivergence, medical condition, Gender, Gender Identity or Expression, Sexual Orientation. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees."