IMMEDIATE AVAILABILITY | FULL-TIME | 6-MONTHS
We are looking for a passionate and engaged Data Processing Intern to join our Sales Administration & Data Entry Depatment in our Corporate offices in Trebaseleghe (PD).
In this role, you will support the team in the following activities:
- Data management and processing for the sales campaign;
- Extraction, entry, and order modifications;
- Post-sales campaign activities management;
- Order portfolio control;
- Customer records creation;
- Sales price list control;
- Cross-functional support for the office.
- Bachelor/Master Degree in Economics;
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
- Professional use of Italian and English;
- Strong interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
YOUR FUTURE EXPERIENCE WITH US:
- An extraordinary internship path: different activities, events and experiences design to help you develop yourself and becomepart of our community;
- Our Career Start Program: to expand your knowledge by taking exclusive courses and by guided by your team;
- Monthly reimbursement & ticket lunch / free access to the canteen for lunch.
"Moncler is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate on the basis of Ethnic origin, Skin color, Religion, Civil status, Age, Nationality, Ancestry, any form of disability or neurodivergence, medical condition, Gender, Gender Identity or Expression, Sexual Orientation. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees."