We are excited to add an entrepreneurial-minded Dynamics 365 Business Analyst to our international team. You will work within an environment where we make ideas happen fast and decide quickly, with a high level of responsibility. You are familiar with different IT systems and technologies and you understand how to transform business needs into technical requirements. You have a "can-do" attitude and you take pride in building rather than preserving. You will partner with the Account Services, Happiness Delivery and Sales Ops teams to redefine and improve system-based processes.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts and leaders to identify, lead and drive optimization and continuous improvement for processes and procedures.
- Assist with developing and executing test scripts to verify functionality, controls and security as improvements and upgrades are deployed.
- Partner with Product Managers to assist with User Acceptance Testing.
- Assist in the development of user documentation and training.
- Document business processes and requirements.
- Provide support for end users by helping troubleshoot issues and escalating to appropriate support teams when necessary.
- Collaborate with Functional Consultants to scope enhancements that create system efficiencies to support business process requirements and improvements.
- Develop and maintain positive, collaborative working relationships with other team members within the region and globally.
- 3+ years of demonstrated knowledge and experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O, expertise centered around order entry and management
- Functional knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 out-of-the-box functionality and limits
- 2+ years IT experience as a business systems analyst
- Strong understanding of relevant business processes
- Continuously strive to improve processes and efficiency
- Dedication to service and quality, you are a team player
- Experience in performing fit/gap analysis between business requirements and out-of-the-box functionality
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
Meet The Team
You have the freedom to be creative and experiment with new technologies. We encourage you to find new and innovative ways to solve issues, while working within a passionate regional and global community. We live our agile values, we don't just talk about them. At On, we believe everyone in the world should have access to the best sportswear. For this to happen, we need high performing solutions to ensure that the right product gets to the right customer at the right time, while making the overall process efficient, environmentally friendly and sustainable.
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination. We are requesting that you provide sensitive demographic information such as gender identity and race/ethnicity to help us ensure that we are creating equitable and fair experiences for all potential future team members. You are not required to provide this demographic information and this information will in no way impact your eligibility for hire.