At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities. JOB PURPOSE
This position will support the Jewellery & Eyewear Product Development developer and manager. Candidate will be working with the design team to organise documentations and filing of launches and collection planning. Daily will have daily data entry on PLM and Excels, as well as logistics and movements of samples. Tracking costings and raising POs.
Candidate must be able to problem solve and prioritise tasks to meet deadlines. Good understanding of beautiful design and jewellery product making is important. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Working with the product development team and design team to manage product information (launches, collection overview, spec sheets, sample movement, runway and look book preps - travel if required)
- Document all product life cycle, from CAD launch, prototyping, sampling
- Working with cross functional teams which includes: merchandising, product engineers, sourcing, showroom, digital, business and data analyst and other partners
- Inputting and updating PLM and Excels to ensure accuracy is maintained throughout the collection
- Collection overview documentation management
- Tracking and reporting budget for product developer on prototypes and samples
- Managing press and re-sampling orders
- Daily Ad hoc and administrative tasks
- Deliberate practice with strong problem solving skills and outcome orientated
- Good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise daily workload to meet deadlines
- Adaptable, fast and proactive, with a high level of attention to detail
- Experience with large volumes of data entry and ability to self-check work
- Commercial understanding of product cost and tracking against budgets
- Strong communication skills, able to effectively share information with the team in clear, concise way
- Strong organisational skills
- Computer skills in Excel, InDesign, PLM are a must
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: United Kingdom || Not Applicable || London || PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT || NO DEPARTMENT - FPT9022 || n/a ||