Neiman Marcus Group is a relationship business that leads with love in everything we do-for our customers, associates, brand partners, and communities. Our legacy of innovating and our culture of Belonging guide our roadmap for Revolutionizing Luxury Experiences. Our brands include Neiman Marcus and Bergdorf Goodman. Seasonal Customer Care Associate Shifts:
Various Times and Days available, most include either a Saturday or Sunday (No Part-time) Pay:
$14hr Your Role
If you have that telephone voice flair that elicits joy and a smile to those who hear it and have what it takes to be the #1 customer service ambassador of the Neiman Marcus Group of luxury brands - then this is the job for you.
As a remote telephone Customer Care associate, you are an important part of the customer relationship-building process of the Neiman Marcus Group. We provide exceptional service for our customers who are shopping on one of our 3 brand websites - neimanmarcus.com, bergdorfgoodman.com, and horchow.com. You will also be the directory assistance voice of all 32 Neiman Marcus brick-and-mortar stores and the Bergdorf Goodman store in New York. You will report to a Customer Care Team Manager and will have the important responsibility of assessing the customer's needs, providing answers or solutions to inquiries, solving shipping issues, placing customer orders with our Order Management system, and connecting customers with the appropriate retail sales associates in the Neiman Marcus and Bergdorf Goodman locations.
Even better, you can enjoy this job from the comfort and safety of your home! We offer the ability to work from home anywhere in the state of Texas. We are looking for those who support our values to be memorable, bold, the best, and be all-heart! What You'll Do
What You Bring
- Receive inbound sales and service calls from customers shopping from our catalogs and websites.
- Receive inbound directory assistance calls from customers calling a Neiman Marcus or Bergdorf Goodman store.
- Assist customers by placing new orders or servicing existing orders and shipments.
- Answer customer inquiries about store hours of operation, services, in-store events, and other operational topics
- Determine customer needs and connect them to the proper retail store sales associate for merchandise answers or sales assistance.
- Master the art of quickly navigating multiple desktop and web applications in the pursuit of servicing or directing these customers.
- Demonstrate an unquestionable desire to provide helpful, knowledgeable, resolution to all customer inquiries.
- Work within established quality and metric-driven processes while showing love for our customers and fellow associates.
You must have the following equipment and specifications for this role:
- The ability to genuinely connect with customers and other partners in an empathetic and engaging way over the phone.
- Willingness to oversee the customer concern/request and determination to find the best solution.
- The ability to keep your cool during challenging customer interactions.
- Fluent in English language, both spoken and written (other languages valued)
- Proficiency and comfort with using technology (PC and online applications) is important.
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10 and Windows 11. We do not support Mac, Chromebooks, Netbooks, iPads, tablets etc.
- CPU: Dual Core 1.5 GHz
- Minimum RAM Required: 4GB.
- Monitor that supports a screen resolution of 1280x1024 or higher (27" + recommended)
- High-speed internet connectivity with a minimum speed of 200 MBPS Download and 15 MBPS Upload. Your desktop or laptop must be directly connected to a modem through an ethernet cable. The use of Wi-Fi is not permitted.
- Wired, Noise Cancelling, USB Headset with Microphone. The headset must provide reasonable professional audio quality (i.e., No static, echo, background noise, etc.). Recommendations: Logitech / Poly
- Supported web browser: Google Chrome - Updated to the latest version.
- Can work lengthy periods of time at a desk while on the phone.
- Unique to NMG is our Way of Working! We provide an unmatched work/life balance. You select your schedule from multiple established options that work for your needs.
- Monthly Performance Bonus Program with the ability to boost your hourly rate by meeting performance metrics.
- The opportunity to grow with a trail-blazing, legendary, digital luxury retailer.
- Ongoing training to refresh or update your skills.
- Contests that keep the competitive juices flowing and awards that are both in gift cards and merchandise.
- Generous associate discounts
- The opportunity for company recognition through a variety of departmental and company-wide associate recognition programs
- Work for an employer that values diversity and inclusion
We're committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.