Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Pls note this is a Fixed Term Contract for 6 months and you must already have the correct Right To Work for the UK to be eligible.
• Log and track ecommerce platform production issues and see them through to resolution.
• Communicate effectively with e-Commerce development teams, business partners, and IT partners to prioritize, mitigate, resolve and report on root-cause.
• Leverage hands-on experience to lead team to triage and escalate issues to third level support as appropriate.
• Sterling OMS Alert and Exception monitoring to help manage day-to-day OMS activity and maintain system health.
• Salesforce Commerce Cloud (SFCC) Operational tasks including: user management/audits, job monitoring, application/release support.
• Work closely with the developers, release managers, and first-level service desk support team to facilitate acceptance and release of new systems and features.
• Deliver regular site performance reports daily, weekly and monthly.
• Track and gather data for measuring operational trends and identifying areas for improvement.
• Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organizational standards.
• Demonstrate the ability to complete multiple tasks under pressure.
• Maintain operational documentation and knowledge base to streamline incident resolution.
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
• Solid proven experience in Computer Science, Information Systems, Project management or other related field.
• At least 3 - 5 full performance hands on technical experience in ecommerce or OMS development, software quality assurance or infrastructure environments.
• Knowledge of the ecommerce business model (i.e. Fulfillment/Shipping needs, Customer Service, User Experience, promotions planning, etc.) a plus.
• Sterling OMS and/or Salesforce Commerce Cloud experience required.
• Ability to interact effectively with internal business teams, at different levels of the organization.
• Strong organizational, time management, communication, process orientation and problem-solving skills with multiple clients/vendors/projects.
• Microsoft Office, JIRA experience.
• Self-motivated and results-oriented.
• Ability to work effectively individually and in a team environment.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Willing to work flexible hours, as needed, to hit project deadlines or address production issues. Limited evening and weekend work is required.